The #1 Platform For Pro Athletes
Upgrade Your Marketing
Infrastructure And Brand Identity
Request an access code
from a pro
Date of Last Revision: February 12, 2022
This Privacy Notice describes how Athlete Studio collects, stores, uses, shares, or otherwise processes your personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies to you if you visit Athlete Studio and any other company website or application that links to this notice and is operated by Athlete Studio (the “Site”), create an account with us (an “Account”), make a purchase, attend an event, or when you otherwise do business or make contact with us (collectively, the “App”).
Athlete Studio’s registered address at 6 Liberty Square #2013, Boston, MA 02109 (referred to in this Privacy Notice as “we”, “us” or “our”) is the controller of personal information described in this Notice unless otherwise stated.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information in connection with your use of the App. This personal information may be provided by you, collected automatically through your use or interaction with the App, or provided by a third party.
To the extent permitted under the applicable law, we collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers, such as email address, name, username, and mobile phone number;
- Financial Information, such as electronic wallet information or other payment account information necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to provide you with the App;
- Commercial Information, such as purchases, adjustments, withdrawals and sales made using the App, communications sent to and from customer support, information you provide in response to surveys, feedback, event participation or product research;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as IP address, screen information, browser information, operating system information, date and time, device type and identification numbers, log information, links and buttons clicked, page views, referral URL, traffic to and from the Site, and interactions with the App, cookies, and other tracking technologies (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies” below);
- Location data, such as general location data and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, precise location data; and
- Inferences drawn from the above-listed categories of personal information.
We collect this personal information from a variety of sources.
We collect personal information you provide to us directly such as when you create an Account or otherwise register to use the App, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, make an enquiry through our Site, contact us for support, or contact us as a prospective user.
When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. But if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to enable us to make the App available to you, you may not be able to use some or all of the App. The personal information we collect depends on your use of the App and the choices you make.
We may collect personal information about you automatically through your use of the App, for example when you visit our Site.
We may collect personal information about you from third party sources to the extent permitted by applicable law and, where necessary, with your prior consent. These third parties could include our anti-fraud and KYC vendors, identity verification services, social media, data brokers, public data sources or in other contexts, e.g., when you sign-up and log-in to the Site using a third party account we may receive certain limited information from that third party.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect to operate our business and to make the App available to you. To the extent permitted by applicable law, this may include using personal information we collect to improve the App, personalize your experiences, comply with applicable law and regulations, protect the App, and communicate with you.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Facilitating your transactions;
- Facilitating the creation of your Account;
- Establishing your identity through email verification or third party provider services;
- Personalizing your experience;
- Responding to your inquiries and providing you with technical support;
- Communicating with you regarding the App;
- Sending periodic communications to provide you with more details about the App that we think you may want to be aware of, subject to your right to withdraw consent where provided for under applicable law;
- Communicating with you about invitations to participate in research, contests, advertisements, promotions, surveys, events, or other features of the App, subject to your right to withdraw consent where provided for under applicable law;
- Protecting you and other users and Athlete Studio from error and fraud;
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements and enforcing our terms, rules, and policies;
- Analyzing your use of the App to help make the App better for all users;
- Carrying out our regular business activities related to the App; and
- For other purposes that are otherwise permitted or required by law or that are compatible with the disclosed purposes if and where this is permitted by applicable law.
How and Why We Share or Disclose Your Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information. We may share your personal information with our partners with your consent, or as necessary to make the App available to you and for purposes described above.
We may share all of the personal information categories described in the “Personal Information We Collect” section above with:
- Third parties, such as third party branded partners associated with content or offerings we make available to you on our Site, with your consent;
- Affiliates and subsidiaries of Athlete Studio;
- Service providers working on our behalf to help provide services such as cloud hosting, off-site backups, marketing, analytics, research, security, transaction monitoring, and customer support;
- Another company or our advisors as part of a proposed or closed corporate transaction such as a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, at all times in accordance with applicable law; and
- Government agencies and law enforcement pursuant to legal process or as permitted by applicable law.
The service is provided in cooperation with Athlete Studio or any other company website or application that links to this notice and is operated by Athlete Studio. When you register or use the service, your personal information is collected by Athlete Studio and the company website or application that links to this notice and is operated by Athlete Studio. Athlete Studio's use of your personal information is subject to their privacy practices, which may differ from this Privacy Notice.
We may aggregate or anonymize personal information. Aggregate or anonymous information is not personal information and may be used for any purpose, including purposes not disclosed in this policy.
Finally, we will access, transfer, disclose, and/or preserve personal information, when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, judicial orders, or subpoenas;
- Respond to requests from public or governmental authorities, including for national security or law enforcement purposes;
- Respond to compliance or audit requests;
- Protect the vital interests of our users or other third parties (including, for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our products, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone);
- Operate and maintain the security or integrity of the App, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;
- Protect the rights, interests or property of Athlete Studio or third parties;
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the App; or
- Enforce our Terms of Service.
Third Party Links
The App may contain links to other sites. The owners of the linked sites are solely responsible for their privacy practices and content. Athlete Studio is not responsible and does not endorse or control the content and privacy practices of third-party websites. When you access a third-party website, you will be subject to the terms of their applicable privacy policies and recommend you review them carefully.
Cookies and Other Similar Technologies
You may choose to disable cookies; however, doing so may limit your ability to use or access certain parts of the App. You can manage your cookies by enabling or disabling them in your browser or device settings. Each browser or device may require a different setting and we recommend reviewing browser or device specific information on how to adjust cookie settings.
Our uses of cookies fall into the following general categories:
- Essential: These cookies are required for the operation of the App.
- Functional: These cookies are used to enhance your experience and remember you and your preferences.
- Performance: These cookies help us understand how the App is used.
- Advertising: These cookies are used to understand your interests and show you advertising that is relevant to your interests.
Through these technologies, third parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. Without a common industry or legal standard for interpreting Do Not Track (DNT) signals, We do not respond to browser DNT signals. We will continue to monitor further development of a DNT standard by the privacy community and industry.
You may choose whether you want to receive marketing communications from us. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications by following the instructions in the communications you receive.
International Data Transfers
Personal information collected by Athlete Studio may be transferred, stored, and processed in the U.S.,Canada, or in any other country where Athlete Studio or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain facilities, in which case the information may be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction. Some countries we transfer personal information to may not be as protective as the country you reside in; however, we have taken the appropriate safeguards to protect the privacy of your personal information where applicable.
Athlete Studio will retain your personal information as long as you continue to use the App, you have an Account with us, or necessary to fulfill the services you have requested, the purposes for which it was collected, and the purposes outlined in this Notice. If you request to close your account or delete your personal information, we may be required to retain your personal information to comply with applicable laws or regulations, tax purposes, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, protect against fraud and abuse, or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
We take reasonable efforts to protect your personal information using appropriate physical, technological and organizational safeguards. No security is foolproof, and the Internet is an insecure medium. However, we work hard to protect you from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure and destruction of your personal information collected and stored by us. As such, we have policies, procedures, guidelines and safeguards in place to ensure your personal information is protected.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information for a child under the age of 13, we will delete it, unless we are legally obligated to retain such information. If you are a parent or guardian of a child and you become aware that a child has provided personal information to us, please contact via the methods described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
Athlete Studio reserves the right to make changes or update this Privacy Notice from time to time. The revised Privacy Notice will be effective as of the published last updated date. If we make any material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by email or other means prior to the changes becoming effective, or as otherwise required by law. We will also take other measures, to the extent they are required by applicable law.
We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to stay informed about how Athlete Studio protects your privacy.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions, concerns or complaints regarding this Notice, the handling of your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
You may also mail us at:
6 Liberty Square #2013
Boston, MA 02109
California Privacy Rights
This section of the Privacy Notice is for users residing in California and includes information about your privacy rights under California law.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights:
- To request that we disclose the information that we have collected, disclosed, or sold about you in the last 12 months;
- To request that we delete your personal information; and
- To request that we opt you out of the sale of personal information, although as noted above, we do not sell your personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
You or an authorized agent may submit a rights request via this form, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Data Subject Right Request” in the subject line of the email. You must include your name, email address, and username in your request. We will verify your identity prior to processing your request, including by comparing the information provided with your request against the information in our records. If an authorized agent makes a request on your behalf, we may verify your identity directly or contact you directly to confirm that you provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Under some circumstances, we may not be able to honor your rights requests subject to exemptions included in the CCPA.
Support the World's Most Influential People
Automated Content Creation For Pro Athletes
Upgrade Your Marketing
Infrastructure And Brand Identity
Back Pro Athletes As A Sponsor
Enterprise-grade marketing tools designed for athletes and agents.
Athletes own 100% of designs, content, and audience data created on Athlete Studio.
Athlete Studio Business - Free
$500 Marketplace Credit
12% Production Fee
Athlete Studio Enterprise - $199/Month
$1,500 Marketplace Credit
5% Production Fee
Dedicated Social Media Manager,
Content Manager, Designer, Analyst
Select a time
Create a style guide to establish your brand identity and grow your following.
3 logos, 3 font styles, and 3 color options.